Welcome to a new challenge here at Magnolia Stamp Lovers. It’s my turn, Stephanie, to start off the challenge.
This challenge we would like to see you use a Magnolia stamp that has something to do with fruit.
This is my take on So Fruity.
And a list of materials:
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large
- Cryogen White Cardstock
- Core’dinations cardstock
- M-Bossabilities So Trendy
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Vintage Lace die
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Victorian Velvet
- Fimo clay - white
- Sweet Wonderful You sentiment
- Pie Tilda
- Sweet Strawberry
All of these items can be found at Stamping Scrapping. Be sure to check out all of the great products!
For more pictures, and a listing of Copics used, hop on over to my blog.