Today I would like welcome you to our new challenge ….. that’s right, it is butterflies.
Can a card have butterflies and not be girly? I don’t think so, so when you join our challenge here you should also check out Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. The current challenge is a card for mom or girly.
I love the way this turned out, Tilda is adorable all decked out with Vellum wings.
Here is a list of materials:
- Paper Studio DP
- Martha Stewart Around the Page punch
- Flowers and butterflies from Wild Orchid
- Magnolia Garland
- Paper Doily
- Copic air brush
- Skin – Ell, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes and base wings – RV02, RV00, RV000, RV0000
- Hair – E35, E53, E50
- Becca’s Bow Maker
- Spellbinders Grand Wonderful Wings
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Stampendous Powder Blue Color Fragments
- Stampendous Aged Enamel – Ivory
- Ranger Stickles
- Midsummer Tilda
Thanks for stopping by, happy creating!