Hello Maggie Lovers,
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!
it is time for a new time over here and I’m hosting this one! Thank you so much for all the entries of Winter Wonderland Challenge!! They were amazing!!!!!
So, for this new challenge we want to see you using kraft paper in your project!
So here goes the card I made using kraft paper:
and here are the materials I used to make my card:
- ink: memento tuxido black
- stamps: Tilda with cozy heart from magnolia stamps
- copic markers: R89, R85, R81, G21, G20, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2 & C1.
- nesties: decorative elements Heart Circle and standard circle.
- stamp that matches nesties: Stamping Scrapping Designs - frou frou tag stamps
- cardstock: out of print basic grey
- stash: kraft paper, ribbon
It is easy right:! Cant wait to see what you all are gonna make!!
Thanks for stopping by and we wish you all a wonderful and creative 2012!!!
Hugs & Kisses,